The leading provider of software solutions for midsize and large businesses that provides holistic service by internally developing and tailoring business solutions to meet specific requirements, while installing and providing service support for business solutions products third party, is currently looking for candidates like you.
The technological environment includes the following elements:
- Proficient in building REST-based APIs, using Laravel (PHP 7+) for complex workflow systems.
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and experience in writing style sheets in SASS.
- Good understanding of git
- Node.js and npm
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills.
- An ability to quickly become familiar with new systems; be it shiny new technologies or existing / legacy developments.
Good to have:
- Zend Framework 1, 2 & 3
- Mobile application development
- React native
- Elastic search
- GitLab pipelines
- Swagger / OpenAPI
- Without server
- Good understanding of major AWS components and how best to use them in projects e.g. S3, SQS, SES, Cloudfront, etc.
The reference number for this position is GZ53733 which is a permanent role with offices in Bedfordview but working entirely remotely. They offer a cost to the company of [URL Removed] per month negotiable according to experience and capacity. Email Garth on [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss it and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? IT recruitment e-Merge is a recruitment agency specializing in the niche. We provide options for our candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great posts.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years of software development
Desired qualification level:
Find out more / Apply for this position