|Site:||Johannesburg, Parktown North|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Level of education:||Matrix|
Job duties include:
- Coordinating the production of all award shows under the Loeries umbrella
- Open/sort entries from the entire region.
- Compilation and processing of input queries with industry across Africa and the Middle East.
- Verification and processing of media files and physical material.
- Scanning and packaging of entries, stationery and judging equipment.
- Assist in setting up the evaluation on CMS, if required.
- Assist in setting up events and managing judging sessions.
- Assist with store orders if required.
- Preparing for Judges Week – including cataloging entries, packing and shipping all materials.
- Support the production of Loeries Creative Week events as needed.
- Any other secretarial/office management/administrative/supervisory/production duties as may be assigned from time to time, including answering the telephone, answering questions, filing, greeting guests, arranging tea and refreshments, etc.
- Provide additional administrative support to staff members as required.
Job Level: Beginner – Junior
1 year contract
Work is based in Johannesburg
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, February 11, 2022.
This is a junior role.
Applicants should be familiar with the Microsoft package suite. They must have a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
This is an administrative role, not a creative one.
Posted Jan 31 09:37, Closing date Mar 29