- Work mainly in PHP, MySQL and [URL Removed] back-end software supported by views and front-ends, or APIs and web services.
- Extract reports and write report scripts for databases.
- Secure and manage data.
- Integration with various third-party platforms.
- Diploma or higher degree in computer science.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- PHP work experience (non-negotiable).
- Knowledge and experience of Symfony and Vue.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL with the ability to write MySQL queries, views and stored procedures.
- Comfortable with managing the Git repository.
- Previous experience working and implementing third-party platform API integrations.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS, etc.
- Ability to produce a completed project from start to finish based on scope and design documents.
- Adaptable to project coding standards and requirements.
- Attention to detail, self-management and time management are essential.
- Must be willing to expand your knowledge at a fast pace and open to being exposed to many new areas of IT/development which will be very challenging.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems alone as well as in a team.
- Suggest new technologies and methodologies to keep up with the rapidly changing online world.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. AloneSouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position