- The need for advanced imaging methods to augment robotic surgeries propels the market for near-infrared fluorescence imaging systems
- The key role of players for the commercial availability of equipment with near-infrared excitation and detection capabilities drives demand
ALBANY, NY, June 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Analysts of gtr project the Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market get up at a CAGR by 11% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2031. Significant demand for advanced imaging methods for critical invasive surgeries such as breast cancer and liver tumors underlines the growth of the fluorescence imaging systems market in the near infrared.
The increase in the practice of surgical robotics is promising for the future market demand for NIRF imaging system. NIRF offers several advantages such as safety and reliability, improved efficiency and satisfactory results for intensive surgeries.
North America is a key region in the NIRF imaging systems market. Presence of state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure, increasing cardiac healthcare expenditures, and support from state healthcare agencies are fueling the growth of the NIRF imaging systems market in the region.
Request the Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging System Market Research Report Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=48507
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Importance of NIRF imaging system for easy, real-time identification of lymphatic vessels and verification of blood flow over the duration of surgery drives demand
- The commercial availability of equipment from major players in the near-infrared fluorescence imaging systems market is driving the adoption of fluorescence-guided surgeries. For example, SPY and point systems were among the first commercially available equipment for near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence in North America.
- Cutting-edge innovations in surgical treatment along with the forward-thinking image of leading NIRF imaging system manufacturers are creating new paradigms in medical imaging modalities
- The build for real-time anatomical identification, perioperative and guidance underpins bright growth prospects for the NIRF imaging system for the future of plastic surgeries. NIRF is equipped with high-definition sensors and advanced displays that allow surgeons to detect poorly perfused flaps during critical surgeries. The NIRF imaging system is gratifying for the subjective and inaccurate clinical assessment associated with traditional flap assessment methods.
- The cart-based near-infrared fluorescence imaging system product type held a key share of nearly 27% of the NIRF imaging systems market in 2021. The segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 12 % over the forecast period.
- The diode laser light source segment dominated the NIRF imaging systems market with more than 45% share in 2021. The diode laser helps improve the surgeon’s ability to assess perfusion which helps improve outcomes for the patient.
- The cancer surgeries application segment led the NIRF imaging market, accounting for over 51% share in 2021.
- The hospital and clinic end-user segment accounted for nearly 47% market share of NIRF in 2021. The need for advanced medical imaging modalities for accurate diagnosis throughout surgical procedures justifies the growth of the user segment end of hospitals and clinics
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a major share of the NIRF imaging systems market in the coming years. The large demand for precision surgical procedures for the treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases is creating growth opportunities in the region’s NIRF imaging systems market.
Demand for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=48507
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market – Growth Drivers
- The critical advantage of easy visualization of blood flow and lymph during intensive surgeries is fueling the growth of near-infrared fluorescence imaging systems market
- Increasing Safety and Reliability of NIRF Imaging System Supported by Data-Based and Table-Based Traits for Complex Reconstructive Procedures Drives Demand
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging System Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=48507
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging System Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems market are;
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Hamamatsu Photonics KK
- Mizuho Medical Innovation
- PULSION MEDICAL SYSTEMS SE
- KARL STORZ SE & CO KG
- Shimadzu Company
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=48507
The Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging System market is segmented as follows;
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market, By Type
- Cart Based
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market, By Light Source
- laser diode
- Light emitting diode
- Filtered lamp source
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market, By Application
- Preclinical imaging
- Cancer surgeries
- Thyroid surgeries
- Cardiovascular surgeries
- Plastic/reconstructive surgeries
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market, By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Academics and Research
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Health Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market: The market for medical imaging equipment services is witnessing continuous changes in customer base and competitive landscape as the rapid shift towards value-added service offerings has increased vendor budget constraints.
Medical Imaging Equipment Market: Technological advancements in the healthcare industry are one of the major factors expected to drive the medical imaging equipment market. Manufacturers are increasing their production capacities for medical imaging devices to meet growing demand from the healthcare industry.
Mobile Imaging Services Market: Rising demand for vehicle-related mobile imaging units owing to their numerous advantages over stationary imaging equipment, and awareness programs by governments and NGOs are expected to drive the global imaging services market moving during the forecast period.
dental imaging market: Innovative digital imaging solutions are creating additional opportunities for companies in the dental imaging market. Advanced computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) systems are increasingly being used to create crowns and fixed partial dentures.
breast imaging market: The breast imaging market has witnessed phenomenal growth over the past decade, driven by factors such as increased awareness of the benefits of early detection of breast cancer and the high prevalence of breast cancer.
Urology Imaging Equipment Market: The inclination towards minimally invasive procedures and increasing demand for early diagnosis are expected to drive the growth of the global urology imaging equipment market over the forecast period.
Handheld Imaging Devices Market: Rising incidence of chronic diseases along with increasing geriatric population is a major factor driving the global portable imaging devices market as these portable imaging devices are used for early diagnosis of chronic diseases with ease.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Numerous applications of imaging services are expected to drive the diagnostic imaging services market in the coming years. Additionally, the market is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the growing geriatric population and subsequent increase in the number of associated diseases.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company that provides market research reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
Headquarters in the city center,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research