- ± 10 years of relevant work experience
- CSS / Sass / Less
- SQL (advanced)
- Git (we currently use Gitlab)
- Linux/Ubuntu (very comfortable using the command line)
- WordPress (advanced, architecture, plugin development, etc.)
- Frameworks like Laravel and others
- Exposure to other languages like Python and others
- Experience with a variety of APIs (e.g. PSP, Maps, Inventory, Reservations, Webhooks, etc.)
- Experience writing your own API
- Aspirations and ability to become Technical Lead / Lead Developer
- UX / UI / Design: Appreciation for setting up a good mobile responsive front-end
- SEO: Understanding how front-end and back-end can help with search engine optimization
- Front-end optimization for speed (GT Metrix, Google Lighthouse, etc.)
- React / Angular / View
- Gitlab admin experience
- AWS (CLI and various APIs)
- Cloudflare (DNS, CDN, etc.)
- Good communicator.
- Enjoy mentoring junior/other developers
- Enjoy working with other disciplines: UX, SEO, project managers and product owners
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position