- Carefully review your own work before submitting it for quality control.
- Communicate thought patterns and decisions to team members when presenting work.
- Able to lead effective troubleshooting processes and effectively communicate impediments with team leaders.
- Optimize your daily use of time and co-manage your own schedule with relevant project managers and team leaders.
- Create brochureware web products, proof of concepts, mail merges, web pages and web features.
- Communicate thoroughly and frequently with project managers and team members to seek clarification and report risks.
- Matric with higher education (a strong work experience/portfolio can replace it).
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Someone who likes to sharpen their pencils and sketch out visual solutions as well as mess with WordPress themes and plugins.
- You know the basics of the framework and are able to work with posts, pages and theme settings in the dashboard.
- Nothing stands in the way of well-written, intelligently structured and succinctly commented code.
- Familiar with SCSS.
- Create brochureware web pages without using page builders.
- Design experience with Sketch or Figma.
- An excellent communicator and able to collaborate with designers and team leaders.
- Possess above average time management skills.
- Passionate about the work you produce.
- Express a desire to learn, to be supervised and to grow.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Find out more/Apply to this position