Presentation of the position
- Our client is looking for a qualified application developer to nurture an e-commerce application, design and code other functional programs and applications.
- The Application Developer will be responsible for developing mobile applications as well as updating and modifying existing applications.
- The Application Developer processes user needs to customize programs, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots applications.
- Develop applications to meet customer needs.
- Create and implement source code for new applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Evaluate existing applications and make updates and modifications.
- Ensure that new and legacy applications adhere to standards.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Develop technical manuals to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
Requirements for developers
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree/HND.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Proven experience as an application developer.
- Experience designing and building applications.
- Knowledge of native Android (Java): The Merchant application has been designed with a native Android programming language.
- Knowledge of Flutter: The client application was created with Flutter.
- APIs and backend connect to a mongoDb.
- Must be good with Git.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly
Click here to apply