|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||As part of the cost to business package|
|Site:||Johannesburg, remote post|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Environment|
A tremendous job opportunity has opened up for a mid-weight integrated graphic designer to join the in-house design agency of a legendary games, hospitality and entertainment brand. This is a remote post but based in Johannesburg. We are looking for an exceptional creative to complement the agency’s already talented and diverse team with their innovative design and conceptual skills. You will be invited to create beautifully crafted masterpieces, studded with attention to detail, from concept to digital animation. Your work will be featured in all of the brand’s properties, from hospitality to games and entertainment; as well as on their social and digital platforms, ultimately contributing to the company’s success. If you’ve never worked in games and hospitality before, you can expect an exciting, fast-paced environment where standards and teamwork are high, and you are encouraged to grow and develop. So if you’re looking for a place to help shake up the creative approach and forge more cutting edge design thinking, this just might be your new home! Apply today!
Terms & Conditions
The successful candidate must have / be:
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in graphic design or similar from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years of design work in an agency environment across a variety of brands and channels
- High quality examples of your conceptual thinking and design development
- A stunning portfolio
- Excellent working knowledge of our software packages: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Suite, Adobe XD, MS Office for Mac, Keynote
- Solid experience working on projects and managing your time in a remote environment
- Proof of work developed in accordance with brand guidelines
- A solid working understanding of social media platforms
- Your love for everything related to design and marketing!
- Experience with Hootsuite or other social media planning tools (not essential but beneficial)
- An authentic team player – with a healthy balance of trust and humility, you prioritize team goals over your own
- Ethics – you defend above all the ethics of the company and share our commitment to defend the values of the company
- Responsible – a safe pair of hands
- Committed to learning and growing – always looking to innovate and improve your profession
- An accomplished creative – obsessed with all things design with a portfolio that displays skills across a wide range of brands and channels
- Agile – not afraid of change, you easily keep up with the fast pace of our business
- Great communicator – you can sell your ideas in person or in print
- Process-oriented – you understand the value of processes and follow ours to the letter
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure – keep a cool head when the pressure is on
- High standards – maintain a high standard in all of your work
- Meticulously organized – your ability to prioritize helps you juggle projects
- Awareness and knowledge of digital / social media.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV when applying.
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for that specific position as unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations / communications and publishing industries.
Posted 04 Oct 07:25, closing date 3 Dec 2019