Horus Music Limited is a global digital music distribution and label services company. Established in 2006, Horus Music enables artists, labels and rights holders to send their music to over 100 download, streaming and interactive platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, Deezer, VEVO, Beatport, Tidal and many others. more worldwide, while providing digital marketing and playlist opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Backend Developer with 5 years of experience to work with our IT team. Horus Music is a global music distribution company and has its own cloud-based software specifically designed to help customers meet their needs. Working from home is allowed.
- You ensure the functionality of the software product through the development of web applications.
- You write clean code using the PHP PSR standard.
- You will be the pioneer of our unique software solutions and will be the actor of standards and development norms.
- By doing so, you keep up to date with web development approaches.
- In our daily operations, you support seasonal and non-seasonal web application development requests and work closely with other frontend and backend web developers, QA tester, system administrator and customer support to ensure that the task requests are accurate. translated into web application improvements.
- Your project management skills are holistic and practical, you manage your projects independently, keep an eye on resources and activate them as needed.
- Your work is based on a priority schedule organized by the project manager.
Required skills, experience, background
- Advanced development experience of all skills – at least 5 years or more!
- Advanced web development in PHP (OOP)
- Advanced experience with the latest version of the Symfony framework and internal Symfony components (knowledge level 5+ is a must!)
- Advanced knowledge with Git, MySQL DB (AWS RDS), Amazon S3 storage service, memory cache (Redis).
- Advanced knowledge with API calls.
- Good knowledge of SOLID, DRY and KISS coding principles.
- Good experience with Linux, Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Basic knowledge of frontend web development.
- Basic knowledge of Design Patterns in PHP.
- Some work needs to be done using jQuery, HTML, and XML standards.
- Optional knowledge with OLAP (ClickHouse).
- You like to analyze all the facts and information.
- You like everything to be in order.
- University degree is optional.
- Excellent work experience in the field of software development.
- Computer skills.
- IT team working methods and processes.
- Suitable for MS Office or Google Workspace.
- Fluent English.
- Communicative worker and team player with a structured and organized working method.
What we offer
Our company offers you all the advantages of a successful and fast-growing global company: remote working, dynamic work environment, great freedom to work, working with a team based around the world, authentic and open company culture and excellent development opportunities.