A multi-function software solutions company that works with enterprises to manage their assets and equipment efficiently and accurately and in real time is looking for a versatile Full Stack Developer to work with their current development team to do advance product functionality.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about how an app feels and behaves, someone who enjoys owning a part of a larger platform and enjoys a startup mindset where they can have a significant impact on the product and our customers.
If you know, this role is for you. Send your CV NOW !!!
Qualities and Responsibilities:
- You have 7 to 12 years of experience in full stack software development
- You have the experience of working in Agile teams
- You will need to provide feedback for the customer experience of the product
- You are aware of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- You can demonstrate your UX design and sensitivity
- You are flexible, adaptable and able to autonomously manage various tasks in an iterative, dynamic and rapid development environment with short turnaround times
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and ready to dig into problems
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You have a degree in computer science or engineering
- You are an excellent guide in the peer review process
Technical skills required
- Client side (mobile and web) and backend work experience
- Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework is essential
- Fire base
- Experienced with AWS (AWS S3, AWS SQS, AWS EC2, RDS), Kubernetes, Docker, queue management
- Experience working with REST APIs and interacting with server endpoints
- Devops exhibition including CI / CD
- Experience with Flutter is essential
- Solid foundation in database design and management
- Vuejs and Vue CLI experience is essential
- A thorough understanding of Vuex, Vue Router
- Languages Swift, Kotlin, Dart
The reference number for this position is GZ53790 which is a permanent position with offices at BEDFORDVIEW offering a cost for the company salary up to [URL Removed] PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zotendyk at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss it and other opportunities.
e-Merge IT Recruitment is a niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We provide options for our technically qualified candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the best companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more important positions.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years of software development
Desired qualification level:
Find out more / Apply for this position