- Work with technical management to implement, improve and maintain new services and products.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies.
- Maintain and, if necessary, promote best practices.
- 4+ years of experience in a Full-Stack or Backend software development role.
- Solid experience with PHP, modern backend frameworks (e.g. Laravel, etc.) and exposure to modern frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular, React).
- Solid experience with WordPress and other CMS.
- GIT, understanding version control at a high level.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM).
- Experience in any other server-side language.
- Experience building distributed systems using AWS or other cloud services.
- DevOps experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on verbal and written communication.
- Eager to value and learn from others.
- Take initiative and work well in a team.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position