- Code writing and testing.
- Review code and provide valuable improvements.
- Design code at the system level.
- Creation and execution of unit test plans.
- Development of detailed technical analyzes and design of specifications.
- Fault finding and resolution.
- Participate in reviews of functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans at the integration level.
- Service and system monitoring.
- Coaching of junior developers.
- BSc in Computer Science, Electrical (and Computer) Engineering or related field.
Skills / Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one OO programming language.
- Experience in a scripting language.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Python | PHP (Laravel) | mysql
- In-depth knowledge of networks, databases, data structures, algorithms, cloud computing, security, code design, distributed systems and testing.
- Deep understanding of coding best practices, system scalability, security, and performance tuning.
- Solid experience in the following areas:
- Relational Database Systems | linux | Docker / Kubernetes (a bonus).
- Issue tracking systems (bonus Jira).
- Version control systems (Git as a bonus).
- Advantageous event architecture (PubSub).
- Experience with e-commerce based applications would be beneficial.
Find out more/Apply to this position