This is a remote position.
Probably one of the most dynamic and fastest growing local organizations with a strong social conscience, this client offers remote working, the latest technologies and innovations and a very progressive ethical culture. Working for this client will make you feel like part of a positive social change and we are sure you will enjoy working on an international playing field with the best in the industry.
- Design, develop, document and maintain middleware, algorithms, specifications, etc.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, triaging and resolving production issues and bugs.
- Implementation of unit tests / benchmarking.
- Perform code/technical reviews.
- Regularly refactor and optimize codebases.
- Code deployment and release monitoring.
- Research and implement software engineering best practices and design patterns.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- BSc Comp Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Knowledge of SQL/Linux.
- Ability to work in high pressure environments
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices
- | [URL Removed] | Docker and Kubernetes
- GitLab CI/CD experience
- Integration experience with Salesforce, Google, Xero, Moodle APIs
- AWS | PostgreSQLName
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
Find out more/Apply to this position