This is a remote position.
In a world where the internet and technology have changed the way we do business, our client helps their clients adapt, compete and grow their business. Our client is continuously improving its knowledge, skills, practices and the tools it uses in order to provide the latest technological solutions to its clients.
- Optimizing apps for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with Back-End Developers and Web Designers to improve usability.
- Writing of documents and functional requirements guides.
- Creation of quality models and prototypes.
- Assist Back-End Developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Relevant degree in computer science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Thorough understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
Find out more/Apply to this position