A fast growing specialist software solutions provider in Ireland is looking for a back-end developer who can build robust functionality and meet complex programming requirements. Your role will include designing, implementing, documenting and testing new features. You’ll help create code that interfaces with solid database design and front-end requirements. You may need to support a legacy framework with a powerful API-driven engine. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in a back-end developer role, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and should be willing to relocate to Ireland.
- Build robust functionality and meet complex programming requirements.
- Design, implement, document and test new features.
- Build code that interfaces with solid database design and front-end requirements.
- Supports a legacy framework with a powerful API-driven engine.
- Create reusable and robust code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5+ years of experience in a back-end developer role.
- Experience in database and systems design.
- Proficiency in creating REST APIs.
- Proficiency in delivering and consuming JSON and XML datasets and associated schema configurations.
- Good understanding of Git.
- Deep understanding of application architecture.
- Formal degree.
- Familiarity with common development frameworks.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of Apache.
- Experience as a PL/SQL Developer.
- Experience with VirtualBox.
- Experience in Windows or Linux.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (share ideas/concepts in non-technical terms if necessary).
- Must be reliable, responsible and motivated.
- Must be enthusiastic and very eager to learn.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Support team player.
Find out more/Apply to this position